Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Job Interviews: Where Do You See Yourself Five Years from Now?


Assalamualaikum. Yesterday i was done 2 interviews. And for the first time the interviewer ask me "where do you see yourself five years from now?

Gulp! Tertelan air liur jap. Aduhh tak prepare nih untuk soalan ni. Take a breath jap.

So i think for those yang kena tanya macam ni. I jawab macam ni tau tau.


“I don’t have a specific plan! I would like to advance. However, I am flexible. I will do my current job to the best of my ability and keep my eyes open for opportunities within the organization to advance even if it means changing roles. I am prepared to learn new things and contribute to the overall success of the organization in a number of ways. The only specific within that “plan of willingness” is that the opportunity be within my ability to learn, interesting enough for me to dig in and do a good job, and the compensation increase a reasonable amount in relation to the demands of the position.”
I was hired!!

No comments: