Friday, June 8, 2012

The Me Liz


Hallo hallo .. ish tak elok .. Meh nak bagi salam ..


The day that I was born. I was very very very small lor. My mother says that i couldn't do much at all. But i could eat and i could sleep. Sleep and sleep, me sleeping beauty okey. And I often used to cry but i can't remember nor any reasons why!  Then I grew and grew .... nge~~~~ I learned to sit and stand, and finally learned to walk alone without my mother's hand. I 've grown up even more now. And also do a lot of things myself. While I change and grow from the way I used to be, I know deep down inside that I will always still be mine.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

today is ur befday?? let me be the last person who wish u 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY!' :D hee.. Sukses selalu ya, dear..

Liyliz said...

hihi no lah syg. today is not my bufday .. tp mg lah eza plg last wish sebb bufday liz bulan 2 .. hiihi lucu lah eza ni