Friday, September 28, 2012

PARANOID



Was done studied ENT or it also known as fundamental of entrepreneurship subject. Now time for pray and rest.  Dear Mr.’s still busy with the meeting.  Let him doing his job. 

Matured relationship supposed to be understanding and don’t let paranoia control ourselves.
Blurtttt.. For most 2 weeks I love stalking my bf, I hate with what I do, I hate myself when it gets me all paranoid.  Because of previous mistake and that mistake makes me myself always being paranoid.  Which I don’t like it much. Yes, I’m aware that I’m slightly paranoid and over analyzing the situation.

Hushh please little mittel hassle goes away and please don’t come back.  We appreciate our relationship much better.  I’ll be the best for him and the same thing goes to him.  Pray for us.  



No comments: