Friday, November 14, 2014

My First Business Cards


| My First Business Cards | My first business cards finally arrived last Saturday. Kind of embarrassing to admit this since I've actually got several years of online shop business but I don't have a business card.  Eeewwww! 

I was very excited to having it.  Honestly, I just loved this card layout as it was. I love the colors I love the font I love everything. Pretty and simple! The most important thing is the information in the cards. Actually I'm not only running Felt Craft Items but I also selling Pre-Loved Stuff and plus ---- > Chocolate Fountain buffet.  Phewww.  Mixed up everything kut. #tamaktak? #mysideincome 

Let's take a look at mine!


- Liyliz Yusof - 

I'm well known as Liyliz Yusof a newbie blogger and also entrepreneur and a Human Resources.  I choose not to put Human Resources in the cards because it is my full time job.  Ehemm after much consideration I decided not put it in.

The thing that I can do for you

:  Felt Pillow

:  D I Y Craft

:  Chocolate Fountain

:  Candy  Buffet

:  Preloved Stuff

 

Many thanks to Zaza Iman

Kalau nak order business card boleh klik nama beliau di atas dan PM beliau di FB. 


:)



1 comment:

Zaza Iman said...

alhamdulillah selamat sampai.. :) thank order dgn akk..