Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Job Description As Program Leader

PROGRAM DIRECTOR

Lead and attend all the meetings
I must conduct and attend all the meetings in order to make sure our event is in progress. I also have to make sure that all members are come to the meetings on time unless they have a problem or they are not feeling well on that day.

Lead all the activities before, during and after event
As a program director, I have to conduct all the activities before, during and after the event. I also must make a right decision and try to solve any related problems that occur in the event as soon as possible. The decision or solution that I want to made also must seek the opinion from others main committee.

Come out with the good plan to organize the event
I must responsible to all the bureaus if they are asking an idea or opinion while planning something. I also must always observe them whether they are doing the task or not.

Have a good communication with all members
As a program director I have to put aside any emotion or problem while communicate with all the members of the group. I also need to make sure that any current information about the event must be shared with each other. Sometimes if there are any conflicts, most of us primarily want to feel heard and understood. We talk a lot about our point of view to get the other person to see things our way.

Give full commitment to all jobs
I have to give full commitment to all jobs before, during and after the event because as a leader I must play an important role in order make sure everything is perfect.

No comments: