Friday, January 23, 2015

Tencel Mask Review | Thank You WATSONS


Tencel Mask Review | Thank You WATSONS

Assalamualaikum Ladies ~~ 

Today my post is about The Tencel Masks from WATSONS.  First of all I would like to say thank you to WATSONS for giving me this Watsons Brand Kit and inside the Brand Kit is 8 pieces of Tencel Masks!!! I thought it would be fine if I'm doing a mini review of each face masks that I've picked up last 2 months.  Honestly these masks are amazing!!! Their packaging are enough to make me sayang to use.  That is why I keep it in my drawer almost 2 months. Lalala ~~~~ 

For now I already tried 4 pieces of the Tencel Mask.  Why it been called Tencel Mask?  Because it made of 100% Tencel and for sure it is an eco friendly fabric.  Watsons came out with 4 type of Tencel Mask which are: 

- Aloe Vera Hydrating Facial Mask : Lock in moisture
- Pearl Brightening & Moisturising Facial Mask : Improve skin dullness
- Milk Smoothing & Whitening Facial Mask : Whitening your skin and provide nutrients
- Hyluronic Acid Moisturising Facial Mask : Soft your skin and retain moisture
 


Say YES to WATSONS and you will get it for free too ehemmm like me. Wink-wink! :) Just need to do 5 mission. Very-very simple mission okay.  Well I'm not a type person that love to join a mission but for the first time I did because its easy man.

Curios to know about the price kan? Ahaaaks ~~ It is value for money because you can get it with RM6.90 each.  I think these are the cheapest price of mask ever that I noticed compare to others brand. No reasons for not wearing mask okay because its only RM6.90 now.  Get it at the nearest WATSONS tau.  

My Selfie 

 Lets apply it now!!!

Have a good day all beauties. Bye!



2 comments:

I N A A I N A A said...

Comel comel je packaging Mask tu... Tak pernah try, pernah nampak.. nanti nak cubalah

Sheila Salim said...

Assalamualaikum.. wahh bestnya. lama akak tak berMASK. ehehhe