Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Happy January 2015


Happy January 2015 | Assalamualaikum everyone. As February 2015 is quickly approaching and we wrap up January 2015.  Full of happiness in January 2015, thanks to Allah with the REZEKI given to me.  

Well I never thought that I would be one of the best employees in this company among the top five.  To show their appreciation I been awarded with RM500 cash.  Huhu I like cash so much. Then among the top five, I been selected as the best for the branch. Yey again awarded with RM1000.00 cash money. I got 1.5k and yey .. Happy 

Besides that I also got the yearly bonus and salary increment.  Well everybody got the bonus but maybe got the different increment yeah because it is based own performance.  What do i do with the money? Nothing much just keep it nicely into the bank haha.  And use 0.5% from it for shopping.  I love shopping but I'm so lucky that I'm so so busy right now and don't have so much time too spending up much.  Even no time to having a date. #longdistancefactoractually

 I wish I will go tru February more exciting. 

 


No comments: